Thoughts on appearance

| Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Give them to me.

I'm sick of my blog being so painfully dull to look at, so I'm experimenting with some different schemes. Nothing flashy, just, something to help me retain the blood that is currently in my eyes.

The current template, I like the coloring and shape and all that, but I don't like the arrows all over the place. Why are there arrows everywhere!?

I'm also thinking of having a picture for my title. Here I have a problem: I'm not much of an artist. Maybe I can find a decent picture somewhere and get permission to use it.

2 comments:

G-Rebel said...

Arrows aren't too bad, don't notice them much myself. Color is quite appropriate for this time of year. The orange lettering for your blog list, etc, is a tad bit of a strain to read (soft orange on soft...light oragne. Change is good (at least that's what your boss says when you're getting laid off).

Klepsacovic said...

I darkened the color of the links.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.