New talents, summarized

| Saturday, July 19, 2008
I posted this on the paladin forums, liked the sound of it, decided I want to keep it forever and ever and ever.

Ret:
1) I am going to make everyone near me kick ass.
2) I am going to hit people really, really hard.

Prot:
1) Hit me back, bitch, HIT ME!

Holy:
1) Pew pew. Pew. PEW PEW PEW!
2) We take the Light and make it Bright. We've got lights. We've got flashes. We've got power and focus and shocks. We even have a beacon. There will be no darkness when we come through, shining like a lighthouse, a lighthouse with the SUN IN IT!

Everyone:
1) Let's all stack crit!

1 comments:

Light Of The Sun said...

THE STORMS COMIN!!!


i think that we should celebDIVINESTORM

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.