Twisted Nether is really lowering their standards

| Thursday, June 2, 2011
This Saturday, June 4th, Klepsacovic (that's me, btw) will be on the Twisted Nether blogpodwebcast thing. That's right, now you can hear my posts in the correct voice. As opposed to the current voice which I imagine is something between a whiny nerd and "Good news, everyone! You're now reading this with my voice!"

Link!

Picture!


Text ripped from their post!
We are pleased to welcome Klepsacovic from Troll Racials are Overpowered . If you have any questions please make sure to send them in prior to showtime to info@twistednether.net or bring them to the chatroom!
This live show is scheduled for Saturday, June 4th at 8pm PT (11pm ET).
Some general ground rules:

Be nice. If you say very inappropriate things be aware you will be kicked from the room. We are doing this to have a great time, come with a beer, come during a raid, come how you wish, just don’t come to cause trouble.
You may ask questions to the participants during the show, but we reserve the right to use them if and when we can. We will be monitoring the chat room and if we can we will use the comments during the show. We love that you are with us, but we will have to weave them in. Even if it isn’t asked, we all appreciate your questions!

Rules? RULES!? Screw that. Er. I mean, please follow the rules. If for any reason you really must be rude, crude, and offensive, you can do that here. But you know, I'll probably delete those comments, because rude, crude, and offensive comments are what they are.

"Outside of that, we will love to have you join us and partake in an enlightening discussion that is sure to follow! Hope to see you there!"
That's right, enlightening. Enlightenment. From me. Take that, Buddha

So listen! Unless you're some lame-o like my friend who is all "I'm going to my sister's graduation." Right, like that makes sense. I bet she can graduate again. I did it three times already, and back in my day we didn't have those weird kindergarten graduations. Also I'm aiming for a fourth. My point is that you should listen. Hell, even I might.

P.S. No offense, Buddha is the man. I'd fistbump him if he hadn't long ago achieved permanence and left this temporary life.
P.P.S. Please softball questions only. No tough ones like "What is your plan to fix illegal immigration?" And no literal softball questions. And no favorite color! I hate that question.
P.P.P.S. Squee.

4 comments:

Christian Clark said...

So, can we ask you questions here or do we have to do it there?

Klepsacovic said...

You can ask here too, but to respond I'll have to suddenly shout over the interview. They might not like that. But I'm not in it to make friends.

Christian Clark said...

I'll just ask ya there. Make it look like I'm being legitimate.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to listen cause you'll probably sound like a twit and not burst my bubble ...

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.