Yarr.

| Saturday, September 20, 2008
Tonight I joined a friend and some of her guildies to AoE Booty Bay. The group was a resto shaman, priest of unknown spec, an affliction warlock, and a mage of unknown spec. And me. I ended up killing so many goblins that I got almost halfway to revered since they'd started way behind me. It was fun times. We learned that when guards spawn from civilian proximity aggro, they do one per person, so going as a group with AoE means you can geta ton of rep really quickly. In some spots we could pull 20+ goblins in less than a minute.

I'm maxed out hated with all goblin factions. But on the plus side, I now have a pirate suit and a cool hat. With a parrot inside. I am a sexy pirate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.