Ding!

| Friday, November 21, 2008
I turned in Polishing the Helm and dinged 80.

The first thing I did was fly to Dalaran to port and train. I somehow got stuck on an invisible wall around it and got dismounted. The parachute buff wore off before the ground and due to misclicking, I failed to use my flexweave underlay.

Dying seems like an inauspicious start to level 80.

I recovered my mount and fly back over. Failing to learn my lesson, I got stuck again. And died again. This time my body was actually in the zone of Dalaran, but outside the walls, so I couldn't get to it.

So, first few actions at 80:
Die.
Die.
Spirit Res.

3 comments:

WTFspaghetti said...

That is harilous. Hopefully that is not a sign of things to come now that your are 80. So what are you going to do now that you are 80? PvP? Raid?

Gratz btw

Heywood Djiblomi said...

Ominous, indeed...

Darraxus said...

This post actually made me lol. Grats on 80. You can actualyl fly into Dalaran if you enter where the flight path guy is.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.