Banned for Blizzard's Words

| Saturday, November 15, 2008
So yea, I got a 24 hour forum ban. This does not make me happy. I supposed I did get what was coming to me, after all, I did say that my Future Self had apparently gotten date-raped. That's probably not appropriate for the forums. Still, it's one of those things, of all the people out there, I have the luck to have my post read by a GM. It's not as if I was making things up. Let's see what I said and what my future self said.

Me on the forums:
"Mine called me a noob that turned her into an alcoholic. Also I got the disturbing sense that I get date-ra ped."
Oh right, evading the censors. Oops?

Future You (me):
Future You whispers: Look at you fight; no wonder I turned to drinking.
Future You whispers: Listen. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but there's going to be this party that you're invited to. Whatever you do, DO NOT DRINK THE PUNCH!

I said nothing that my future self didn't hint at. Why am I being punished for things that I have not yet done? This is not Minority Report.

So, justified forum bans aside, WotLK is really great.

2 comments:

WTFspaghetti said...

hahaha

awesome

Captain The First said...

o.O

So technically you've been banned for something that hasn't been done to you yet?

I wonder if that party has Kalgan in it... he's capable of anything... provided it's bad.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.