Happy arbitrary excuse to have a party!

| Thursday, December 31, 2009
Looking back on the year, I wonder what I've accomplished.

Graduated from college. A semester late. But now I have a bachelor's in psychology and a minor in sociology. I think this means that if I insult you, you are legally required to take it as a fact.

Played WoW a lot. Got some titles. Made and then spent a ton of gold. The result is more titles than you can shake a stick at along with a traveler's mammoth and a mechanohog.

This is boring. Let's just skip to the good parts.

I want to thank everyone who has come here over the past year.
I hope you all had a good year and have a better one starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

G-Rebel said...

Congratulations on graduating. I remember back in the day when I got my bachelor's degree. Ah the memories! This just means you may have to work more and play less...maybe.

Happy New Year!

Hana said...

Congrats! :D Now I feel old. >_> It's been a while since I got my bachelor's.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.