Are you also bad at making friends?

| Tuesday, December 15, 2009
There's my gnome running around and I see it, a friend! So of course I yell "friend!" in party chat and run over to go play with it. Iapetes says they aren't friends and I need to stop doing that. Maybe he's right and I'm just not good at making friends. They always seem to end up getting hurt and then they stop playing.

But I thought red = friend.

Part two: A delicate question about engineering
My gnome was doing some questing in Borean Tundra. I happened to see some mechagnomes and... well... I was attracted. They looked like they had something to offer me. So I explored a bit and found some parts and um...

Is it weird to tinker another male gnome?

4 comments:

Jarrod said...

have you considered membership in NAMGLA?

North Azerothian Mechagnome-Gnome Love Association?

G-Rebel said...

Weird? Don't know. Illegal in 37 States, Canada and Mexico? Probably.

Klepsacovic said...

@Jarrod: Is it also known as NAMBLA?

@G-Rebel: Even Canada? Damn.

Stabs said...

Gnomophilia is gnot gnice.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.