Fortuitous timing

| Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The CNN stream was running badly.
The BBC stream was okay, except for the excessive chatter of the English. Then it broke as well, fortunately not before hearing "congratulations, Mr. President."

I'm very glad my professor ending class very early so we could go watch.

This is a big day for the entire world. It's rather silly that it's not a holiday in America. I thought the same about election day. Coincidentally, that was the first time I was able to directly participate in a Presidential election.

It's time for Democrats to prove that they are better than the alternative and for Republicans to prove that Bush was a statistical anomaly. I think we all have a lot to look forward to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.