No posts until I have internets

| Monday, August 22, 2011
I just moved to the mysterious northern land of "Wiss Con Sin" where I hope to learn about numbers and authority, or taxes and budgets if the locals cannot understand my goals. But te relevant thing is that my living space does not have a connection yet. Since I don't much like writing posts from school computers or worse, by thumb, I'm going to be taking a few days off.

Maybe I'll say something about this Old Republicans at Night game I keep hearing about.

3 comments:

Bronte said...

And how long before you have said internets?!

Keredria said...

Awww best up luck up there Klep!

Klepsacovic said...

At least a week. :(

Thanks, Keredria, I'll need it. All these new people with their strange northland accents and cheese obsessions make me nervous. What if they mistake me for a cheddar and cannot understand when I explain otherwise?

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.