How do you transmog a hunter?

| Monday, March 11, 2013
I already have Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle, which is awesome.  But my gear looks ridiculous.  What hunter gear doesn't?  Other classes can look cool.  Obviously my paladin has an awesome transmog, but you'll have to take my word for it, which is as good as gold, since both are only worth what we think they're worth and have little intrinsic value.  Shamans can look cool.  Any cloth class can look cool, given the availability of cool robes in both windows and non-windows styles.  Rogues are of course awesome.  Druids turn into animals and could be naked for all I know.  Warriors and death knights can look badass.  And of course monks are all pandas and look ridiculous no matter what they wear.

Hunters though, hunters.  I mean, hunters.  Hunter transmog gear?  That's an oxymoron, by which I mean you'd need to be a moron addicted to Oxycontin to think hunters look cool.  Obviously there are a wide variety of guns and bows, even crossbows, but the armor is terrible.  Everything looks like a clown parade.  It's not that I mind some flashiness; my paladin certainly has some shiny army, but it is classy.  My rogue has a great hat, but it is classy.  Hunters don't do classy.

And yet, can I give up the hunt so easily?  No!  Well yes, but I shouldn't.  So I ask you, people who have registered for some sort of account in order to be able to comment here, what is a good transmog set for a hunter?

7 comments:

solanti said...

Arena season 1!

Edawan said...

An obvious start is to look through the tier sets. There's been some weird ones but there's got to be something you'll like.

What's the race and gender of your hunter ?

Klepsacovic said...

@solanti: I like it! I'd need a different hat though. Maybe one of those stylish hats like my rogue wears.

#Edawan: Troll male.

Klepsacovic said...

Somehow that @ came out as a #. Oops.

I managed to get incredibly lucky. Thanks to class mechanics my 88 hunter can solo Gruul's Lair even though my 90 paladin cannot. Both tier pieces dropped and when combined with pieces from Karazhan and Magtheridon's Castle, I now have shoulders, chest, legs, and gloves of T4. It's pretty awesome.

Edawan said...

I soloed Grull's Lair with my 90 paladin as ret in blue gear. Maulgar is VERY annoying but we can do it.

Anonymous said...

As a hunter, I'm easy to please. All I want is stuff to match! So, my first transmog is a copy of the crafted pvp armor. Yes, it's shiney...But, it MATCHES!!!

I like to use a bow, and my fave transmog is the Ironfeather Longbow.

Z

souldrinker said...

I still remember hunter T6, it had eyes on shoulder item!

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.