Quote of the Interval of Time

| Saturday, September 3, 2011
Of course the people who are enjoying the game now don’t want to hear other people having problems with the game. Perhaps out of fear that devs will listen and those people will ‘lose’ what they had started having fun with, while some older heads want the game they DID have fun with back.
-Azaael

I'm reminded of a quotation, the source of which I forgot: "The biggest conservative is yesterday's revolutionary."

I can just imagine it now, the grand leader in the palace, the floor still sticky with the blood of the loyalists, shouting from the balcony: "We had the revolution! Everything is fine now! Please go back to your homes!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad that, I imagine, none of the old guard Paladins who didn't believe Divine Shield would end up nerfed if they ever saw the fundamental increases in power they wanted - which happened in spades - are playing anymore, to see my prophecy vindicated.

Wonder why they don't play anymore...

-Ben

Klepsacovic said...

It's not that I or they wanted to have our cake and eat it too. Instead we wanted to eat our cake and trade the extra cake for ice cream. Maybe I shouldn't respond to comments if I haven't eaten lunch yet.

Anonymous said...

Same as Paladins happened to Feral druids when shifting no longer removed root effects through cata beta, just after they had gotten the interrupt they had wanted for so long.
Don't know if it was a trade but I'd sure trade any of the upgrades the class got after vanilla to have that aspect back, didn't even get the expansion after I heard of that change. Funny how the new players won't know how it was before and would instead pick the new interrupt over the old root removal because that'd be their status quo.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.