Don't cut the trim

| Friday, October 22, 2010
This isn't about wow, but feel free to figure out the hidden meaning that I missed.

Let's say you're installing trim and there's an outlet nearby. The outlet is too close, so the cover actually overlaps, meaning that something has to be cut. Do yourself a favor; cut the outlet cover. When cutting the trim to fit the cover it is harder to create a good fit and looks awful. Cutting the cover is quick, easy, and often not even noticable. Even better, if you decide to change things, it's cheap to get a new cover and trivial to install it.

In related news, I'm computer-sick after less than 12 hours. I miss my computer and all the fun it provides. All there is here is TV and I can only stand so much of it.

1 comments:

Treats said...

We miss you too!

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.