Do you ever suddenly assault people when walking down the street?

| Friday, September 17, 2010
I do. Sometimes I just do a quick rock to the skull. Whack. Very effective. Then I gloat at them. "Fucking pwned, bitch! Oh ho, did you see that? No you did not! I am awesome."

Kinda reminds me of the hackers who think they're so great for randomly attacking little websites or a blog here and there. Anyone can randomly attack that which isn't defended. That doesn't make it impressive.

Want to do something impressive? Go shut down the filters for Iran or China. Take on something that people care about.

This little random shit? Just makes you look like you wasted a lot of time.

Also your names are really dumb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.