When it's 12:00 (24:00) and Saturday is over

| Saturday, February 6, 2010
I tend to go afk randomly while I play. Sometimes in instances. I try to avoid that. It's much more common when I'm doing AH stuff. Such as right now.

I was planning to grab a few decks and turn them in, get my last few before the Darkmoon Faire ends. I got there during the switch from 11:59 to 12:00. Little did I know.

In a way I'm glad I missed it, because it was kinda neat to see.

One moment there were tents and booths and funny costumes. Then it all vanished before my eyes and a moth fluttered nearby. I stood there for a moment, waiting, since it felt exactly like when you move along the edges of a phase transition. Or a bit of lag. It would pop right back up.

There was only a moth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.