I think I broke it

| Tuesday, November 10, 2009
A few days ago I did some tinkering, hoping to fix what appeared to be a broken feed. As a result, I seem to have ruined the direct link to my blog, so on blogrolls it won't update anymore. I'll try to revert it back so it does work, hopefully without breaking the feed, but in the meantime, I have a feed link in the upper-right which should work. I hope.

I should have learned my lesson from the last time I changed anything.

[edit] I nuked the redirecting stuff, so the direct address should work, but I expect the feed I added won't. I plan to switch over eventually, but clearly I should have given some sort of heads up before doing it. Stupid me.

2 comments:

Kristine Ask said...

Just to let you know: Feed is working again! (atleast for me;) )

Klepsacovic said...

I think what I broke was the updating on blogrolls, but I reverted the changes I made so those should be unaffected. I gotta ask though, what feed do you use?

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.