A few days ago I did some tinkering, hoping to fix what appeared to be a broken feed. As a result, I seem to have ruined the direct link to my blog, so on blogrolls it won't update anymore. I'll try to revert it back so it does work, hopefully without breaking the feed, but in the meantime, I have a feed link in the upper-right which should work. I hope.
I should have learned my lesson from the last time I changed anything.
 I nuked the redirecting stuff, so the direct address should work, but I expect the feed I added won't. I plan to switch over eventually, but clearly I should have given some sort of heads up before doing it. Stupid me.
A Quick Look at the Plague Wing in Hearthstone
14 minutes ago