It's all backwards now

| Saturday, September 5, 2009
First, I've not given up on the history thing. It's just tricky. Sen'jin and the Echo Isles are somehow really hard to write about. I suspect it's a pebkac.

I'm going to be writing a mini-series of posts about things which are the opposite of what they once were. They're not intended to be QQs. Instead I hope to find irony or humor in things which would completely surprise us a few years ago. Or I might just point out reversed states, which may be better or worse depending on your perspective.

I'll start them on Monday, I don't know how many I'll write. It depends on how much was reversed over the years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.