Dear EH, please DIAF

| Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Dear tanks in PUGs,

I realize that heroics are serious business. Honestly for me they are, I've been to Naxx only once, for once boss and some trash. Where was I?

Oh yes, heroics are serious business. However if you're uncrittable, nothing (except maybe that damn dinosaur in DK) will hit so hard that your effective health is an issue. You will survive the next hit, and the next, and the next. I could not heal a decent tank for probably ten seconds, on a boss, before it was a serious issue.

What I'm trying to say is that gemming for stamina is not the greatest idea. Get some damn avoidance. I don't care if I can not heal you for 20 seconds, but then you need constant heals after that because you have 20% combined avoidance.

Avoidance is unreliable, but it averages out well over time. It reduces the heals you need. Get more avoidance!

Sincerely,
A Formerly Holy Paladin

P.S. Okay fine, I'm almost never holy, but I enjoyed it for a while, until I got sick of tanks that needed way too much healing.

1 comments:

WTFspaghetti said...

"Okay fine, I'm almost never holy, but I enjoyed it for a while, until I got sick of tanks that needed way too much healing."

Amen brother. Even though my main is a healer, I couldn't just roll a healer without my dps toons. There is only so much you can take without wanting to shoot myself in the face.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.