WTB Sheep

| Saturday, September 20, 2008
I wish I could just get some mindless idiots when I try to PUG MC. They'd just go along with what I say, follow me around for attunements and listen when I say to kill spawns. But no, I'm not that lucky. Instead I get thinking morons. They yammer on about everything from loot to attunement. Rather than waiting for me, they try to run attunement themselves and get lost. Instead of flying to Blackrock, they sit in Shattrath, asking for summons.

I suppose that's a nice thing about 5-mans, there's not enough room for morons to achieve critical mass. People do them often enough that I can easily get replacements if I decide to kick the idiots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.