Oh God it's the stupid Whiny Post Day again (not today)

| Thursday, March 10, 2011
Didn't we just do one of these? Ugh. Awful annoying things. I can't stand them! And don't even get me started on...

Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself.

Whiny Post Day! Mark your calenders! One week from today, that is to say, March 17th if you're using the same calender system as I am, or 40592 long 5923 short if you're using the Quebok calender. Look it up, not to be confused with Quebec, which is much different.

ARE YOU READY TO WHINE!!!!!!!!?
OR ALTERNATIVELY DO YOU ANTICIPATE BEING READY TO WHINE WITHIN A ONE WEEK TIME SPAN, THE IDEA BEING THAT YOU WILL BE READY TO WHINE IN TIME TO WRITE UP SOME WHINING FOR MARCH 17th DESIGNATED WHINY POST DAY!!!!!!!!?

7 comments:

Syl said...

DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN CAPSLOCK??

=D

Issy said...

Darn you.. why couldn't you have gone for this week when I'm in an evil PMT mood :P

Will try to be less cheerful this year :P

Dàchéng said...

Whiny Post day? On St. Patrick's day? I think I'll skip it.

Klepsacovic said...

@Syl: IT CAN BE IF YOU SO DESIRE.

@Issy: WRITE IT NOW. Nower! NOWEST!

@Dàchéng: Here's the idea, you're drunk and no one likes a sad drunk, so you get all your whining out of the way with a morning post, BEFORE you start drinking. Alternatively, spend the entire day railing against the evils of the English occupation and write that up.

For the record, the majority of my posts are rewritten arguments against England. Arenas? England. Gear-based progression? Obvious attack on the Redcoats.

Anonymous said...

Is it that time of the year already? Geez, better get something ready to whine about :P

Shintar said...

Aw man, I've been whining so much lately, I need to work on doing less of it! I might make an exception for this though; we'll see.

Darthregis said...

Tabernack.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.