Young Wolvar are polite?

| Tuesday, August 4, 2009
"Nice to meet you, dragon-lady."
The whole trip he was very nice to me, a bit disparaging of the matron, but it's understandable since she probably wasn't much fun in comparison.

I won't spoil anything more, so just know that the Wolvar orphan quests are definitely worth doing. One of my alts will try the Oracle quests.

I'll miss the little guy, but I do wonder, did something go wrong at the Bronze Dragonshrine that the matron thinks we've been gone a week?

1 comments:

Suicidal Zebra said...

By comparison, the Gorloc orphans are slightly pathetic but far cuter.

Deciding between the is a tough proposition, but I'm a sucker for Gorlocs if only because they keep giving me those wonderful little hatched pets.

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.