Stand in a small moving room with me and describe yourself

| Friday, April 10, 2009
Sorry, I meant give me an elevator pitch. I did that wrong. My pitch, yes that's it.

An elevator pitch is an overview of an idea for a product, service, or project. The name reflects the fact that an elevator pitch can be delivered in the time span of an elevator ride (for example, thirty seconds or 100-150 words).


This is a toughie.

Well first off, it's definitely WoW-related. My title is. Well, it is if you already know WoW. I suppose that's not too bad of a limitation. Some titles are TERRIBLE out of context. Retribution is at hand? Sounds like a terrorist. Eye for an Eye? Religious fundamentalist or vigilante. Troll Racials are Overpowered? All I can think of is a fantasy-setting racist. I might sound dangerous like other bloggers, but at least I'm only dangerous to imaginary things. That's right, I will bomb YOUR DREAMS.

In other words, I get a free pass because everyone else fails too. Go go weak justifications!

Moving on to the subtitle... Yea that one makes no sense. Or it makes sense in the context of WoW, but it doesn't actually say anything. So that's a slam dunk; perfect description, perfect subtitle. I win! I should write my own guide for this blog improvement thing because I have it nailed. More seriously, it's a silly subtitle which isn't particularly specific. That is also a good fit. While I mostly talk about paladins or experiences while playing my paladin, I couldn't accurately call this a paladin blog unless I increased my self-censorship even more.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. It's really quite convenient timing as for the next few days I won't be able to play WoW, so I'll have a shortage of unimportant events to talk about. I did AQ40, BWL, and MC last night. This allowed me to finish anoher couple AQ quests. Now I need 10 elementium ore. I got two from BWL because no one remembered to remind me to roll it off at the end. Also I now only need the piece of C'thun to complete T2.5, so I figure I'll start a run and just reserve it in advance. I'll also add a strict "you must be able to talk to Anachronos to get the eye" policy, since last night the ML gave it to someone that would need probably 3 more runs. Considering how many people only go once for the achievement, this seems like a source of a lot of waste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in posts older than 21 days will be moderated to prevent spam. Comments in posts younger than 21 days will be checked for ID.

Powered by Blogger.